Bagley Glass 1871 – 1975
From humble beginnings in 1871 in Knottingley, Yorkshire Bagley Glass grew to become one of the most prolific manufacturers of pressed glass in the 20th century. In 1912 they changed their name to “The Crystal Glass Company Ltd” and started to export their produce all over the world. They closed down in 1975 but their innovative art deco design still lives on and is very collectable.
For more information see Bagley Glass by Angela Bowley, Derek and Betty Parson ISBNO – 473 – 09836/9
Also Visit http://www.glassencyclopedia.com